Monday, October 6, 2014

Review: The Cage King


The Cage King
The Cage King by Danielle Monsch

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This was my first foray into the Entwined Realms world, and I really enjoyed it! The action was exciting, the romance dashing, and the villains malicious...exactly everything that I love in a great adventure. I can tell that this world is huge, and I will be checking out others in the series!

In short, Esh and Nalah were in love when they were teens, but the death of Nalah's brother split them apart. Now, she needs Esh's help to recover a very special magical item-her mother's ring. Esh is willing to help, but he wants Nalah for good. Esh is a hot and intense cage fighter-the Cage King, in fact. I love that Nalah is an ass kicker in her own right, and she was trained by other ass kicking females. So much fun and sexy to boot.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment