Monday, February 24, 2014

Review: Craving Redemption


Craving Redemption
Craving Redemption by Nicole Jacquelyn

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Wow!
Nicole Jacquelyn has a new fangirl and has solidified herself in my auto-buy column. I enjoyed this book immensely. The journeys the characters when through were true trials, and through everything the overwhelming theme of love and sacrifice was so strong.

Callie snuck out to party with a friend of hers one night, and that night changed the course of her life forever. Wrong place, wrong time, and in the end, she became dependent on Asa (Grease from the Aces MC) for her very survival. For Asa, it was a lightning strike of love at first sight. He was taken with the young Callie, took her under his wing, and they started a long distance relationship that spanned tragedies and triumphs for years.

I have a serious book hangover! I love the world that NJ has created and I can't wait to read more-and even more impressive is that this is only her second book. Bravo!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment