Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Book Review: Rock Bottom

Rock Bottom (Tristan & Danika, #2) by 

In the second book of the Tristan and Danika saga, Rock Bottom is aptly named. These two are no strangers to tragedy, but their love - intense, passionate, sometimes  irrational - binds them tightly together.

Tristan and the band are doing well, but that means time away from Danika and fighting temptation of drugs and alcohol. Meanwhile, Danika is doing very well in dance, but her anxiety and jealousy while Tristan is away takes it's toll. These two celebrate highs and suffer lows-and it's true, we find out what happens to Danika's leg!

Frankie has some great moments in this book as well, I wonder if we will get a novella about her? The next book in the series is due early 2014, and frankly I can't wait.

To keep this spoiler free, I will keep it short, but I'll leave you with this: Make sure when you start this book you don't have any immediate plans...You will read it all the way through! (I devoured this book in record time, even for me.)

5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment