Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Review: Teasing Trent


Teasing Trent
Teasing Trent by Minx Malone

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This was not my first time reading Teasing Trent, but for some reason I didn't write a review, so here goes!
I really enjoyed this hot little interlude. Mara and Trent have been hot for each other for years, but Trent never went there because Mara's brother is his best friend, and Mara never went there because she was afraid Trent would never be into her. Mara's brother is away in the service, and it's her birthday. Trent promised her brother he would show her a good time, but Mara has plans for her own good time! She plans a seduction and she put it into action!

This was sexy and steamy, and a taste of the world of the Alexanders. I'm excited to give the full books a try since I have also read Tank and really enjoyed it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment