Monday, April 21, 2014

Review: Conflicted Love


Conflicted Love
Conflicted Love by Lola Stark

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



3.5 stars for histrionics
Teeny is preggers, and hasn't told Trip that he is the father after their alcohol fueled one night stand several weeks ago. They used to be great friends with some sexual tension, but after that fateful night their relationship has turned dramatic and emotional. Teeny is always mad at Trip, and he has no idea what he has done wrong. What he does know is that he is having a baby, and he wants the baby and Teeny in his life, permanently.

This was cute and sexy. I always roll my eyes at the hormonal pregnancy dramatics, but some women can be like that when they are pregnant. And I stay away from them. I just didn't like the way Teeny pushed and pushed and pushed Trip away, then acted surprised (well, had a temper tantrum) when he peaced-out.

I'm actually very excited to read the next book, so I'm tapping my feet impatiently.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment