Saturday, March 10, 2018

Review: Sebring

Sebring Sebring by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sebring completes the Unfinished Hero series from Kristen Ashley. I re-read all the books before coming to this one, and Nick's redemption arc was worth the wait. (I know I'm super late reading this story though. I have no idea where I was when it came out because BRUH. Nick is fucking hot.)

Because KA's series are all set in the same world but I haven't read them all, I have no idea if some of the missing time of Nick's experience as a CI is someplace else but I suspect it is. In any case, I'm ok with how KA moved the story along.

Nick and Olivia were chemistry personified. The way they met was sexy as hell and they kept the sexy times coming from start to finish. Olivia's world was devastating and cruel and the volatility she lived under through her family had me on pins and needles. Add in the fact that Nick came to her to get to her family in the first place, and it makes you wonder how much Olivia can deal with.

A fantastic finish to the series. KA had a particular voice that I fell in love with way back with Knight, and he is still my fave, but I have a lot of love for all of the Unfinished Heroes.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment