Saturday, February 14, 2015

Review: What Doesn't Destroy Us


What Doesn't Destroy Us
What Doesn't Destroy Us by M.N. Forgy

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



3.5 stars
I got whiplash reading this book. Overall it was a hot read with lots of sexy times, but the hero ran so hot and cold I sometimes had to reread passages to make sure I didn't miss anything. The heroine is a spitfire, which I always appreciate, but her wild temper gave me just as much whiplash as he did. This also ends on a bit of a cliffhanger, so my angry face is there, even if it does whet the appetite for the next entry.

Dani has been under her mother's thumb for years, but now her new boyfriend is after them and Dani's mother takes them to the only place they will get protection: Dani's father's MC. Bull is the President and she looks just like him, but he had no idea she ever existed. Dani's mother tries to keep her from falling under the spell of the MC world, but Dani falls for Shadow, the Sarge at Arms, and this is their tumultuous story.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment