Saturday, February 21, 2015

Review: Intoxicated


Intoxicated
Intoxicated by Jeana E. Mann

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This was a good read about a bartender/bar owner named Jack who leaves a slew of one night stands in his wake and accountant Ally who can be rather uptight but likes to walk on the wild side. Ally has self esteem issues for a variety of reasons, her cold upbringing being the main problem, but after a big weight loss she still feels a bit insecure. Meanwhile Jack has a lot of demons that are coming back to haunt him, but he has been waiting for a long time for Ally to ditch her loser boyfriend so he could step in. When that opportunity comes, Jack pounces on it and their chemistry is off the charts hot. I really liked Jack, and I liked Ally too, although in typical fashion there is a reveal/miscommunication that she totally over reacts to. I forgive it though! I enjoyed it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment