Monday, September 22, 2014

Review: Noah


Noah
Noah by Elizabeth Reyes

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Noah was a very sweet romance about a young boxer (Noah) who falls in love with his first training client, Veronica aka Roni. Roni was prompted by her best friend Nellie to start going to the 5th street gym to get out in the world and maybe pull herself out of a depression she had been in ever since her mother died. In the months since her mother passed away, and even before when she cared for her mother, she let herself go, gained weight, and cut herself off socially. Once she starts working out with Noah, her world opens back up, and she finds herself in a new friendship with her cute trainer.

I loved Noah. He was a young man who had been through enough to live several lives, an old sexy soul. He knew exactly how he felt about Roni and had no problem showing it. Noah is a walking, talking fantasy boyfriend and was a great read. I didn't even mind the lack of smut that my usual books contain! The 5th street boys are a motley crew I may just check out.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment