Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Beginning

It's Wednesday! With the week that I have had, I almost typed that it was Tuesday, so glad I got that figured out.
Stats:

What am I reading: World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War.
I'm very excited to read some zombie nomnomnom brains literature, but I am also very excited to get back to my regularly scheduled reading, which is mostly smut.







What I am watching: Live-Arrow(meow) and So You Think You Can Dance. I LOVE this show, and I have been watching for all 10 seasons. Damn, I'm old. On Hulu-The Mindy Project and Hell's Kitchen. Gordon Ramsey anything and I am there...and how about the press his most recent Kitchen Nightmares has been getting? 2 continents and he never quit on anybody, but these owners are wackadoo. This is going to be a full TV night. In the words of Takei...

If there is anything worth recapping, I will stop back through, if not, see ya soon! Until then...


No comments:

Post a Comment