Sunday, September 15, 2019

Review: Passion By Design

Passion By Design Passion By Design by Rifi Strawn
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I don't like to be negative but...nope.

This book was not to my taste, but I could see how it may appeal to someone else. It was a decent effort, but the characters seemed out of touch and unrelatable. There is a certain polish that I enjoy reading in author's works that isn't here, however there is a solid story and HEA.

An up and coming interior designer lands a sweet account with the billionaire who rear-ended her recently. He is the owner of a historic property that needs to be furnished. Of course they butt heads but end up doing more than that as they fall in love. However, he has some serious demons in his past to deal with as well.

I hope this is more enjoyable to others. I ended up skimming and cringing for most of the book unfortunately.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment