Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Review: Stepbrother, Mine #2

Stepbrother, Mine #2 Stepbrother, Mine #2 by Opal Carew
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This second entry in the stepbrother trilogy gives us a look at the past and how some of the changes in the present are even more surprising. Mason and Dana are heading to the point of no return, and Dana wants to seal the deal in the worst way. Meanwhile Mason wants to do the right thing, and not make Dana feel she owes him her virginity at the price of her education. There is a meeting of the minds (and bodies) and the flashbacks gave me a bit of whiplash. Overall I did enjoy this second entry just fine, but I am definitely primed to read the third part of this story. It seems like maybe some danger and scandal are on the horizon!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment