Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Review: Hard Rocked (Rock With You #1) BBW Rock Star Romance


Hard Rocked (Rock With You #1) BBW Rock Star Romance
Hard Rocked (Rock With You #1) BBW Rock Star Romance by Adriana Hunter

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I wanted to like this more than I actually did. The components were there; Melody is a successful lawyer on track to Junior Partner. After a cowardly breakup by text she drowns her tears at a hotel bar and runs into Scottish superstar Logan, lead singer of the band Revival. They have a hot and intense one night stand, but he left a note saying he wanted to see her again. A month later he reappears at her law firm with a suit against his manager.

There were some twists and turns in this book, some more unexpected than others. Logan is an adorable romantic, and Melody quite rightly isn't sure this fast moving relationship is genuine. I didn't connect as much as I expected to to the characters. Perhaps they get a bit more fleshed out in the next installment.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment