Monday, June 30, 2014

Review: Against the Ropes


Against the Ropes
Against the Ropes by Sarah Castille

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Against the Ropes was a hot read with some bdsm elements and a super alpha male. I loved that Makayla was a med student who got sick at the sight of blood and violence-it worked, considering her past history. She was smart (mostly) and justifiably felt overwhelmed sometimes by Torment's alpha tendencies and the pure physical violence that his body represented. There was a twist in an element of Torment's circumstances that, while I won't spoil, will say that I think it was unnecessary. He is a secret billionaire socialite by day, secret MMA fighter by night. Could he have just been a rich MMA fighter? I don't know. Still liked it.

There are plenty of hot, kinky scenes to keep you on your toes and Torment is actually a great guy, kinky fuckery and super alpha male tendencies and all. There are a great cast of characters in the story that will keep you laughing.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment