Saturday, November 28, 2015

Review: Reaper's Fall

Reaper's Fall Reaper's Fall by Joanna Wylde
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Painter and Melanie's story has been much anticipated, especially considering we have been watching snippets of it in the background. Finally we get the whole story, and it was another great entry into the Reaper's saga by Joanna Wylde. It was so good in fact, that I forgot to add it to my reading list. It showed up on my Kindle and I proceeded to read it in (mostly) one day.

Mel and Painter met when Mel was a teenager, and Painter was in charge of keeping her out of the way and keeping her entertained. When some bad shit went down, Painter took the fall for the club and went to jail. Mel wrote him religiously, but when he got out he ignored her. This push and pull of passion and silence would continue to happen on both sides for years until finally the gauntlet gets thrown down.

This book is as wild a ride as any of Jo Wylde's reads are, and all I have to say is keep 'em coming!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment