Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Sleepy Hollow: A Tumblr Rundown

I have been super lazy about doing Rundown recaps because a) I have been super busy, b) I have been super lazy, and c) I have been obsessed with making gifs. And of course it took me way too long to realize I could marry my tumblr and Rundown together. Whatever, shutup.

Last night's Sleepy Hollow was getting back on track by having our heroes together again! However, they were on shaky ground with each other after all of the baggage they have been carrying around because KATRINA ugh, and so now here we are.

1. Karaoke solves all problems. The way Ichabod looks at Abbie? I just can't.




2. Hawley had some sort of family problem. Whatever, he is super hot but he has to leave for noble reasons. Come back Hawley!


3. Ichabod is way jealous of Orion. Like, right in his wife's face.



4. The Mills sisters are a force to be reckoned with, as per usual.


5. Katrina is still useless. #KatrinaTheUselessWitch possibly turned Irving into a vampire.
witchy wife shade



6. However, all seems right in #TeamIchabbie, which makes us all happy. Mess with the bull you get the horns!

Follow all of my gifs at Miss Boxy Frown's Lair on tumblr!

No comments:

Post a Comment