Thursday, March 27, 2014

Review: Annihilate Me Vol. 3


Annihilate Me Vol. 3
Annihilate Me Vol. 3 by Christina Ross

My rating: 4 of 5 stars




3.5 stars
I devoured this trilogy like the tasty treat it was. There are more entries after this, and even a spinoff for my favorite character, Jennifer's best friend Lisa.

This book added the drama and the stakes were higher than ever. Jennifer finally admitted to herself that she was in love with Alex, but with that realization came a little case of the TSTLs. When Alex's life was in danger, she turned into a superhero in bare feet. All was well that ended well, but I found I didn't enjoy the very end as much as the rest of the series. I'm excited to read Lisa's series with Tank aka Mitchell.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment