Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Meet Your New Boyfriend: Jack De Luca

I forgot to mention in my review-Jack likes to speak in Italian in the bedroom...

Sweet Ride (Ride, #2)

Sweet Ride (Ride #2)

My Goodreads Review:
4.5
A hot read! We first met Payton and Jack (aka Diesel) in Wilde Ride, and I have been chomping at the bit to read this one. It did not disappoint!

Jack is a hot blooded undercover agent who has never let go of the one night stand (well, one wild weekend) he had with Payton 2 years ago. Payton still has feelings for Jack, but can't get over the betrayal she sees in Jack since he didn't disclose he was undercover when they first met. 

Both of them are harboring dark secrets from their pasts and through it all, they cannot deny the heat between them. Jack De Luca is delicious and Payton Clare is a pistol. Love this series and I can't wait for the next installment!

Hmm...maybe this is him?

No comments:

Post a Comment