Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Review: Storm


Storm
Storm by Nina Levine

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



3.5 stars
This one is tough to evaluate because I enjoyed the book overall, but I really didn't like Madison. She was shrill, obstinate, out of control, and annoying. I don't know if she was supposed to be sassy and bold or something like that, but she constantly rubbed me the wrong way, flying off the handle constantly. As an MC princess, she should know that club business isn't discussed at home a lot, and certainly not badgered out of your old man. However, J loved all of her foolishness, and he knew exactly how to handle her fiery temper.

I'm really interested in some of the other club members, and uncovering their ghosts. J and Madison had some hot chemistry, and if they couldn't come to a meeting of the minds they certainly came to a meeting of the bodies. Madison was also dealing with alcoholism, which was a hot button for J, but they came through that beautifully. I may go back for more!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment