Monday, December 15, 2014

Review: Forever Ours


Forever Ours
Forever Ours by Cassia Leo

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I'm new to this series, so I am reading the prequel before reading the rest of the series unlike others who have already enjoyed this series so far. I'm hooked! I can tell this is going to be an emotional rollercoaster, and I can't wait to read the rest of the series (on sale on amazon right now, btw.) Chris and Claire fall in love as teenagers when she moves to his home as a foster child when she was 15. They have the sweetest most patient romance as Chris waits patiently for her to be ready for all he wants for her. His music is the only other thing that is as important to him, and when it looks like his big break is coming when she goes away to college, she makes some choices that tear them apart. For now.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment