Monday, July 28, 2014

Review: The Promise


The Promise
The Promise by Kristen Ashley

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I really liked Frankie in the previous 'Burg books, but I wasn't sure that Benny deserved her just yet. This book picks up when Frankie is in the hospital recovering from a gunshot wound after Benny has just saved her life. Benny, being the adorable alpha that he is, decides he is going to take Frankie home and help her recover, whether she likes it or not. He has also decided that it's time for Frankie to get back into the fold with the Bianchi family.

This was such a sweet and sexy read-Benny was hot and I was definitely rooting for him, even when Frankie was still running in the opposite direction. The perfect mix of alpha with the barest hint of sweet, Benny's family and his Italian roots are another character in this book. So sad that there is only one book left in the series, but I can't wait to read that one, either!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment