Thursday, January 23, 2014

Fall TV Lineup Revisited: Winners and Losers

In September, I posted about my most anticipated fall shows-returns as well as new shows. Who are the winners, and who are the losers?

My most anticipated shows, Winners:
BRAVO! These shows have made my fall/winter. I am eagerly anticipating the return of Scandal in February, Mindy in April, and Sleepy Hollow next year. Well done, y'all.
Almost Human
Arrow - October 9
Lost Girl-November 10 (Canada)
The Mindy Project- September 17
Scandal- October 3
Sleepy Hollow- September 16
The Walking Dead- October 13

My most anticipated shows, Losers:
Snoozers this year. SHIELD had no chemistry between the main cast members and TVD is tiresome- everyone is an asshole but Damon is the eternal bad guy.

The Vampire Diaries- October 3
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D- September 24


How was your fall line-up?



No comments:

Post a Comment