Friday, September 6, 2013

What Are You Watching This Fall?

I love to read, as we all know, but I also have some television shows that I am excited about this fall, and they will definitely be competing for my time!

TV Guide has a handy Fall TV Guide that I have been scouring over, as well as checking the interwebs in general for updates on new and returning shows.

I have a few categories when it comes to TV (Jensen, take it away):
1. Shows I watch the night of


2. Shows I watch the next day









3. Shows I'll catch on the weekend

4. Shows everyone else watches, but I don't

5. Shows I know I should watch, but I probably won't until it gets canceled


Here are the shows I am excited about this fall, and fall into Category 1:
Almost Human
Arrow - October 9
Lost Girl-November 10 (in Canada, TBD on SyFy, but I'm hoping not too far behind that...)
Marvel's Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D- September 24
The Mindy Project- September 17
Scandal- October 3
Sleepy Hollow- September 16
The Vampire Diaries- October 3
The Walking Dead- October 13
I also have some exciting news- I will be doing Scandal recaps at Heroes and Heartbreakers! I'm slated to blog about every other week there, but don't worry, on my off weeks you will still get a recap here as well. Also on that recap list for my blog is Sleepy Hollow (if it lives up to my expectations.)

So, what are you watching?




No comments:

Post a Comment