Thursday, March 17, 2022

Review: Claimed

Claimed Claimed by J.R. Ward
My rating: 2 of 5 stars
Girl, the WARDen did not listen to her Rice Krispies when she wrote this book.
This was romantic suspense wearing paranormal clothing. There were, in essence, no werewolves. Be prepared for that. I'm disappointed because I was anticipating the rich kind of worldbuilding that we have seen from her previously. Frankly, it was slow so I'm glad I had the audiobook. With the reveal at the end I thought I had missed something, but no, it was just sort of randomly placed. As a mystery, there were interesting elements but I ultimately wished this book was more like the BDB books and other books from the extended BDB universe. A miss for me, and I sincerely love the BDB world.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment