Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Review: Rafe: A Buff Male Nanny

Rafe: A Buff Male Nanny Rafe: A Buff Male Nanny by Rebekah Weatherspoon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So great, so sexy!

This book was such a delight. Sloan, a single divorcee and accomplished surgeon with incredibly adorable and clever twin girls, needs a new nanny asap. Enter Rafe, a tall drink of buff ginger tatts and years experience in nanny work.

Sparks fly instantly and what a breath of fresh air - these two confront their attraction head on. This book made me happy; I had a big goofy smile on my face while reading it. The dialogue was hilarious between the characters, especially between Sloan and her bestie (who is getting her own book soon!!)

Listen. He does the twin's hair. *drops mic*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment