Saturday, November 29, 2014

Review: Incandescent


Incandescent
Incandescent by River Savage

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This was a great book! In the cavern of crappy MC books this one is on par with my faves. Kadence is an elementary school teacher and has noticed that Z, one of her good students, is having some behavioral changes. His father is the Phoenix Knight, President of the Knights Rebels MC. She and Nix have some serious chemistry to start, and it just takes off from there. As Pres, Nix is used to having women falling all over him, but Kadence is giving him nothing, he has to work for everything with her. She has a mouth as blue as his, and isn't shy about giving him shit. He is instantly in love. They both have pasts to deal with; Nix's ex doesn't seem to care about their son and his change in behavior, and Kadence's ex left her penniless and in the burn unit after a different MC torched her house looking for him. Nix has been successful in making the MC 100% legit, and Kadence has to deal with the self esteem of baring her scars to Nix. They were a great couple, and I loved how Nix was s upfront about his feelings. He knew he wanted Kadence and he never backed down from it. It was so refreshing! There was enough going on without that extra angst for these two. I don't know what the hell was going on with Kadence's best friend Holly and Sy from Knights Rebels, but it was something and I can tell it was hot and dramatical. I have to wait for that book to come out, but I think it's coming out soon. I can't wait!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment