Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Fall TV Preview!

I like to take a look at the Fall schedule every year to see what shows I'm excited to start, return to, or kick to the curb.  Thanks to some sleuthing and TV Guide.com, I have a great day by day list. Here we go!

Sunday
I have a love/hate relationship with

Especially since Frozen is being added to the mix...
But I know I will never stop watching


Monday
Hello! With out a doubt I'm loyal to my Ichabod and Abby!


I'm willing to give this a try but honestly I'm not all the way sure...


Tuesday
Yes! I loved the way the origin story started on Arrow, so I will be watching












I need to binge-watch season 1 to care again...apparently it started getting good when I stopped watching...












I love this, but I'm bad about watching it on Tuesdays. I like to save them up and binge on a few at a time!












And of course...


Wednesday
Love me some Olicity!














Sorry to disappoint Chef, but see above for the reason you get dvr'd.











Thursday
SHONDALAND THURSDAY! Although I don't watch Greys Anatomy anymore, I'm addicted to Scandal and I'm excited about How to Get Away with Murder!


























Friday
I'm down to give it a try, although I can guarantee I'm not going to remember to watch it on Fridays.














I have a soft spot for this show!














But I will make time to check this out!



























1 comment:

  1. I know that I won't remember to watch even half of these if you aren't already in the room but there are a few on the list that I am super geeked to get started.

    ReplyDelete