Friday, February 28, 2014

Review: Making the Cut


Making the Cut
Making the Cut by Kim Jones

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Another great entry in the Saving Dallas series. When the book opens we find out a little more history of the Devil's Renegades and get some questions answered, but they lead to more mystery. Dallas is recovering from Frankie's attack,and is terrified of her own shadow for a while. Soon, many secrets are uncovered, and it is a non-stop action fest. Of course, in between the action, there are plenty of sexy times. Luke and Dallas never have a problem getting it on, and Dallas loves her man with a heavy hand.

I can't wait to read the third installment when it is released. I love this MC and while I go from wanting to hug or slap both Luke and Dallas, it's because I kinda love them.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment