Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Reality Television Worth Watching: Masterchef and So You Think You Can Dance

I'll admit it. I have a soft spot for Gordon Ramsey.

Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, Hotel Hell- I'm there. Underneath all of that rugged Shar Pei exterior is a soft- hearted and passionate man!
Last year I fell in love with Masterchef, and it started again tonight! Rekindled as well is my unhealthy addiction to Joe Bastianich's glares.
(What can I say, I have a type!)
Also starting again is So You Think You Can Dance. 
Mary Murphy, Nigel Lythgoe, Cat, the choreographers and special judges, and most importantly, the talented beyond reason dancers.

The reason I love these two shows when I don't really watch reality television is because the contestants are truly talented and inspiring individuals. Even if I don't want them to win, I am still rooting for them as artists...And Mary will be putting them on the Hot Tamale Train. (What was up with her hair during the Austin auditions???????)


No comments:

Post a Comment