Saturday, October 21, 2017

Review: Hate to Want You by Alisha Rai


Hate to Want You (Forbidden Hearts, #1)Hate to Want You by Alisha Rai
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sexy and Intense

This book has been on my radar for a while and I devoured it in 2 days when I bought it. Nicholas and Livvy have a long complicated history, and despite family tragedies and small town drama they couldn't stay away from each other. Every year for the past 10 years they have had a standing appointment for a passionate encounter wherever Livvy has been in her travels. Now she is back home and that fire is burning brighter.

This is the first in a series but this book ends in an hea so the next book must be about someone else. Can't wait for that one! *Update* It's about Livvy's twin Jackson. YESSSS

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment